Bape Shoes, a symbol of A Bathing Ape’s famous brand, are the iconic product. The Bapesta Low sneakers are also available in many colours, which people love.
It is hard to not say that the Bapesta Low sneakers are reminiscent of a pair of shoes we already know, but the Bapestas are also unique.
There are many replicas of the Bapestas that once adorned the world. It is frustrating to know which pair is authentic and which one is fake.
This is why we have created this ultimate fake Bapesta Low legit checking guide. Only by reading it will you be able to identify fake Bape Shoes.
You can easily spot fake Bapesta low sneakers by looking at their size tags. The fake Bapestas have their inscriptions printed on a small piece of fabric that is the right thickness (font weight). As they don’t leak any information, authentic Bapesta Low sneakers kids shoes always use the same font weight for all characters.
How to spot fake Bape Shoes Low Sneakers?
Step 1: Interior size tag for fake vs. real Bapesta shoes
We will be going inside the sneakers to verify the size tags. This is the first step in our guide on how to spot fake A Bathing Ape Bapesta shoes.
We mentioned it a while back that the best way to determine the authenticity of a pair Bapestas is to look at the size tag. That’s why, when legit checking Bapestas we tell everyone to look at the size tag.
1. Newer model comparison – fake vs real Bapesta size tags
- Bapesta sneakers have been around for a while. They are being reproduced in both the older and newer versions.
- We will first look at the Bapesta fake and real sneakers. They are the size of the latest models.
- Above, you can see the comparison of the burberry shoes authentic and fake Bapesta Low sneakers. We have highlighted two major flaws in the fake pair’s size tags.
- You can see that the fake pair’s two-letter text “US” looks too thin. It is also too small compared to its real counterpart.
- The authentic Bape Shoes’ “US” text appears thicker, larger, and more defined than that of the fake.
We now move to the lower part of the label. This is where we find the text “* A BATHING APE(r),” which is too small and too short. However, the text on the real shoes is thicker and larger than the fake.
2. Older model comparison – fake vs real Bapesta size tags (2000’s, Nigo’s era)
- Let’s forget about the larger size tags and instead look back at the older Bapesta size tags.
- We now have to discuss the fake vs real Bapesta sneakers that were made in 2000, when the Bapestas still existed in Nigo’s time.
- The “us size” inscription is located on the right side of size tags. It is at the same level as the size tag. On the fake shoes this text appears too small and too large, while the text on the real pair is smaller and thicker.
- Finally, the “FootSoldier(r),” text can be found in the bottom-right corner. This text appears too thin on counterfeit Bape shoes while stuart weitzman wedding shoes it is too thick on the real pair.
- The fake pair’s trademarked symbol “(r),” is still too large, while the real one has its “(r),” character much smaller.
Step 2: Take a look at the stitching around the star logo on your Bapestas
We will be continuing to the second section of our guide on how to spot fake Bape sneakers. This time we will take a closer look at the shoes’ profile sides as we talk about the Bapesta star stitching.
Let’s start by comparing the reference fake Bapesta image with the real one. Then we will explain the flaws in the fake shoes and the equivalents of real shoes.
Above, you can see the real and fake Kanye West Bapesta low sneakers. We have highlighted the fact that the fake shoes’ star threads are the wrong size.
The fake pair’s stitching looks too small and too short. This can be seen in every part of the fake Bape star. The real Kanye West x Bape Bapestas’ star stitching looks longer and thicker than the fake pair.
Step 3: Rear details of authentic vs. replica Bapesta low sneakers
We are now on the third step in our guide to identifying fake Bapesta Low sneakers.
- Let’s first take a look at the Bapesta sneakers in their older style. Below, you’ll see how we compared the most popular Bapestas’ rear sides.
- The above picture of the real and fake Bapestas shows how the registered trademark symbol “(r),” is too low.
- The fake pair’s trademark symbol “(r),” is actually too low. It almost leaves no space between “BAPE” and the letter “B”.
- The Bapesta sneakers, on the other hand, have their “r” character a bit higher as they are placed farther away from “BAPE”.
- Secondly, you can see that the letters designer wedding shoes of the fake pair are too thick compared to the letters of the real pair.
- The image above shows an example of authentic Bapestas with the newer format on the rear.
Step 4: Check the stitching at the midsole of your Bapesta Low sneakers
- We now move to the fourth step of our guide on how to spot fake Bape Shoes Low sneakers.
- The midsoles are what connect the soles and lower sides of the shoes to their upper.
- Above, you can see how the fake Bapesta Low shoes look compared to the genuine pair.
- While the fake pair has threads that are longer and thicker than the others, the threads on the real shoes have the exact same thickness and length.